Monday, August 29, 2011

Money


Money. Money motivates my kids like nothing else! We give them cold hard cash for grades, $10-A, $5-B, 0 for C's and a D you owe us $20! Now I know that that was just from kindergarten through 6th grade, we might have to raise the steaks for Junior High!

That got me thinking this past weekend...What if someone gave me cash for my weight loss goals or strength goals? Would I be more apt to stay on course? I think I would! How would I go about doing this for myself? Instead of rewarding myself with "food" or "drink" I am going to put a "hold" on my spending on clothes, workout or casual, and only when I reach my monthly goal, I will reward myself! Yay for me! Don't tell my husband though ;) Join me! Not only will you get new clothes you will have reached a fitness goal too!

“You will never find time for anything. You must make it.”  

No comments:

Post a Comment