Friday, June 3, 2011

What kind of support do you give your "Girls"?

Are you supporting your "girls" adequately?

I've seen too many women who are not wearing the right (or enough) support bra! We were driving to church this past Sunday, and we passed a woman and a man jogging...Just watching her bounce made my breasts hurt! Oh my gosh! Give the Girls some support!
I usually buy a smaller size support bra than my bra size. Sometimes I'll double up and wear a cami-type top under a top with a built in bra. Think gravity...Need I say anything else!? Oh...replace them often! You cant wear the same one forever!!!!!!

Your time is limited. So don't waist it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma- Which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They some how already know what you truly want to become, everything else is secondary. ~Steve Jobs

No comments:

Post a Comment