Friday, June 10, 2011

Favorite Friday...Inspirational quotes on T-Shirts

If you've seen me around the YMCA, you've probably have seen me in one of these T-shirts by NIKE. I love a good inspirational saying! I just acquired a few more...Not from Nike but from Chewylou...they are more Zen-like...Karma, Harmony, Balanced and Blessed. I hope when I wear these shirts they inspire people to think about themselves and apply it to their lives..."Make Yourself"...Hhhmmm, make yourself what? Eat clean, Move my body, Be nice to people? Do you believe in Karma? Oh boy, I do! You get what you put out! Am I talking about kindness, exercise or a smile? Think about it.... Find yourself a motivating   T-shirt and pass on the inspiration!

Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future. ~ Deepak Chopra ~

No comments:

Post a Comment