Thursday, June 2, 2011

OK! So I have PMS!

Yes it's true...I have PMS! It affects my mood, food cravings and well being! (what ever that is!!)
So before I ran upstairs to my Boys rooms, and ate all of the chocolate from their Easter baskets (yes they still have chocolate! Damn, why do I buy the good stuff?!). I smack myself and try to come up with something "better"... Holy moly...I found it! Warning: JUST MAKE ONE!

PMS Protein  Ball
1 Tablespoon Oat Bran
1 Tablespoon Natural Peanut Butter
1 Tablespoon Chocolate Protein
1 teaspoon water

Mix all in a small bowl. I added 1/2 teaspoon of water at a time, until I could scoop it up and roll it into a ball. Yeah...it was a great fix! Perfect size too! It reminded me of a no-bake cookie! Without all of the sugar!
Calories 140, Fat 6.36g, Carbs 9g, Fiber 3.16g, Protein 13.18g.
You may be thinking...140 calories! Believe me I would have done way more damage in the chocolate binge than 140 calories! Plus it didn't make me mad at myself as I would have been if I raided the Easter baskets :)

Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment