Thursday, June 9, 2011

Roasted Kale

A few of my friends and I have been talking about Kale...Have  you roasted it yet? Well, if you haven't you seriously should! It is mighty tasty! (I'm not kidding either..)

1 bunch of Kale, rinsed dried and trimmed
Misto olive oil (or you ca drizzle olive oil on the Kale)
1 tsp garlic salt (or less)
1 Tbsp dried oregano
black pepper to taste

Preheat oven to 275
In a large bowl place all ingredients
Toss lightly to coat
Arrange leaves in single layer on baking sheet
Roast in hot oven for 25 to 30 minutes

Calories (for 1/4 recipe) 149, Protein 6g, carbs 18g, fat 8g, fiber 4g

Even my boys liked this recipe! I devoured it...:)

Happiness is an attitude. We either make ourselves miserable, or happy and strong. The amount of work is the same.

Francesca Reigler

1 comment:

  1. My dad loooooves kale and grows it in his garden....I've never tried it.

    ReplyDelete