Monday, May 16, 2011

Marathoners Rock!

Pittsburgh Marathon Logo

If you were not part of the over 16,000 people participating in the Pittsburgh Marathon, you probably knew someone who was running a relay, 1/2, or the whole thing! I admire marathoners...all of the time they spend training... long runs, short runs, cross-training! What an accomplishment! That definitely motivates me to focus on my goals! What does it do for you? Talk to someone who ran...feel the excitement..catch it...and build your own dreams!

Nothing in the world is worth having or worth doing unless it means, effort, pain, difficulty.
 ~Theodore Roosevelt

2 comments:

  1. OH yeah......considering I'd rather stick a hot poker in my eye than run :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know you love it in a pinch ;)

    ReplyDelete