Friday, May 27, 2011

Favorite Friday...Pure Protein Bars!

I am always asked about protein bars. These are my favorite! I but them at Costco or Sam's club.(apparently I do not shop any where else!)
The box comes in 3 flavors Chocolate Deluxe, Chocolate Chip and Chocolate Peanut butter. All under 200 calories or less, 20 grams of Protein, 2 grams of sugar, 17 grams of Carbohydrates, 75 grams of sodium. (Chocolate Deluxe)
I keep one in my gym bag and purse at all times! Just in case I'm caught out without my lunch bag! (Like maybe because I've been shopping too long!)
So the next time you are at Giant Eagle, Walmart or Target, pick some up and try them! Then run to Costco and buy the big box!!

What are stumbling blocks and defeat before you, can be stepping stones to victory if you remain determined.

1 comment:

  1. I'll have to check those out - we usually get South Beach bars but these have way more protein!

    ReplyDelete