Monday, January 30, 2012

Motivation



I just came back from a weekend at a CrossFit certification in Columbus Ohio! My head is still spinning from all of the knowledge, information, and wwwaaaayyyy different modalities on training! I was in the company of the two most wonderful women that were just as eager as I was to learn the "science" behind the CrossFit way of life and exercise! Check out the photo at http://crossfit.com/ We are the top right photo, kind of in the center, rear of the picture!

You'll be hearing and seeing more about CrossFit in the weeks to come...That is the kind of training facility that I am opening!! I am super excited to get this ball rolling! Stay tuned :)

"No man is able to make progress when he is wavering between opposite things."

No comments:

Post a Comment