Monday, January 16, 2012

Motivation



This is where I am with my boys for 2 days! I've never been to an indoor water park, so it should be interesting.
I am packing my food as I am writing this. I have an uncanny feeling that there aren't too many salads to be had, and we have a room with a full kitchen. So this is what I'm bringing:
Container of egg whites and broccoli for breakfast
grilled chicken and spinach for lunch
apples
sweet potato
protein powder, chocolate and vanilla
canned salmon in water
celery
sugar snap peas
water and lemons
I believe that we will eat out for dinner. I can be specific as possible, so I can continue to eat clean while I'm gone. No excuses! It is possible to maintain your clean diet while you are away from home, it just takes some planning. It's no different than packing clothes to go away! You just need a cooler instead of a suitcase ;)

What are stumbling blocks and defeat before you, can be stepping stones to victory if you remain determined.

No comments:

Post a Comment