Thursday, October 6, 2011

Pumpkin Spice Latte


I love fall! Especially when Starbucks brings back their Pumpkin Spice Latte! Until I found out how many calories it had! Crap ;(

So that got me thinking...I'll make my own!

10 oz coffee
1/2 cup hot Unsweetened Almond milk
1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1 tsp Agave

Nutritional info:
Starbucks                             My Way
Cals: 260                                 40
Fat: 0                                      1.75
Carbs: 50                                   6
Fiber:  0                                    .5
Protein: 14                                .5

Not only did I save 220 calories...I saved 5 bucks!! Go on, try my coffee! Great with a walk in the woods watching the leaves change!

"It takes a strong fish to swim against the current. Even a dead one can float with it." - John Crowe

No comments:

Post a Comment