Monday, October 31, 2011

Monday Motivation



"I was always looking outside myself for strength and confidence, but it comes from within. It was there all the time, I just didn't look." Anna Freud

I came across this quote the other day and I found myself wondering how in the heck did I get to this place in my life? As a extremely shy kid who would not say "boo" with a mouth full. I had very little self esteem to say the least! Consistently being told that I was not smart enough, pretty enough, thin enough, strong enough to do much or go very far. To a strong woman who is not afraid to speak her mind. Have the passion to help other women conquer their own minds and bodies! And like the body and mind I'm in. I actually shed a tear in remembering the old me...She is long gone! And I've never been happier!

YOU are the creator of YOUR OWN DESTINY!

No comments:

Post a Comment