Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Tuesdays Workout

One of my good friends sent this workout to me last week. She had her husband attempt it as well! Honestly, I think she was trying to make her husband puke in a bucket! I almost did just writing it!!

The Bruin:
For time (Mine was 27:37! I did not puke!)

Sprint 100 meters (approximately .10 of a mile)
83 Walking lunges arms up holding a 25# plate or dumbbell
70 air squats
83 reverse lunge arms up holding a 25# plate or Dumbbell
35 push press 30#
Sprint 100 meters
15 Thrusters 95#
83 walking lunges no weights
35 burpees
83 reverse lunges no weights
35 wall balls 16#
Sprint 100 meters
70 double unders or 140 regular jump ropes
Sprint 100 meters

Yes, You can adjust all weights accordingly!! Come on beat my time!! It was exhilarating!!

Motivation is a fire from within. If someone else tries to light that fire under you, chances are it will burn very briefly. Steven Covey

No comments:

Post a Comment