Monday, February 13, 2012

One Giant Step

Well, I did it! I ordered a bunch of equipment and I am starting my gym in my friends garage until my facility gets going! I can't believe how nervous I was sending out that FaceBook post inviting everyone to join me! You will never gain anything worth while if you don't take a risk now and then! I just took a big leap of faith based upon my passion and love for fitness and health! And I couldn't have done it with out help from my family and friends! You are all in for a great ride....Get ready to kick your workouts up a notch (or 10!!)!

Whatever you can do or dream you can,begin it. Boldness has beauty, power, and magic in it. 
~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

1 comment:

  1. Do something you love and you will never work a day in your life! I'm inspired by your courage and dedication - you are going to rock this, I know it!! Can't wait until your up and running, please keep me posted on your class schedules, etc. I'm in need of a good a$$ kicking! Best of Luck my friend!

    ReplyDelete