Thursday, February 2, 2012

Egg Ball


Isn't this a beautiful picture?!
Finally, I got a new computer! A big beautiful MAC! This was the easiest computer I've ever set up! One wire, plug it into the screen and into the wall. Follow the prompts ...DONE! Then... I have this IPhoto icon, I just put my SD card into the slot from my new Nikon and Ta Da! All of my pictures popped up! Oh my gosh so easy!

Just like this breakfast!! My boys call this the "Egg Ball"! It was the only way I would let them cook eggs over the summer when I wasn't home...In the microwave!!

Use a glass (plastic breaks down) 2 cup measuring cup.
I used: (use what you like!!)
3/4 cup of egg whites
1T onion, chopped
1 T pepper, chopped
2 mushrooms, chopped
1 handful fresh spinach, chopped
Mrs.Dash or pepper to taste
Cook for 1 minute, stir cook for another minute drop the egg ball onto your plate, done! Two minutes to a hot yummy breakfast!
So easy, even your kids can do it!!

Nobody else's footsteps lead exactly where you're going.

1 comment:

  1. What a great breakfast! Do you keep veg prechopped in your frig, or do your boys do the chopping in the morning? Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete