Monday, December 5, 2011

I'm Bbaaacccckkkkkkk :)



I am back from a wonderfully relaxing vacation from Punta Cana! 7 Days with out anything electronic...my boys went through withdrawal! I was totally great...my hubby was sneaking texts! But, he has employees to keep track of...so all was good!

I had prepared my posts before I left...however my old PC was a bit pissy and did not post any and I cannot retrieve them form PC jail! Sorry ;(  I sent out the word to Santa that I wanted a new Apple for Christmas...and a new camera, since mine broke on vacation! Too much sand in the automatic lens! Crap! So much for the diamond earrings that I wanted!!

My motivation...To get my butt in gear! Not only with Christmas preparation, but I gained a bit on my relaxing vacation! Who knew lounging around eating and drinking could pack on weight!?!

Lets get this party started!!

 
"Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change."

No comments:

Post a Comment