Monday, December 12, 2011

Motivation Monday!

What inspires you?

I just watched GMA this morning and saw a girl who lost 1/2 her body weight! 500 pounds to 250 pounds in three years! And she is still going! Her goal weight is 168! She will accomplish her goal, I'm sure!

That, to me, is inspiring! People who make a decision to change themselves for the better. They get a plan, they make small attainable goals for them selves and they embark on a road that sometimes can be long and daunting! Perserver! Anything is attainable! But, only YOU can decide to make a change for the positive! You are worth being healthy! You are worth being happy in your own skin! You are worth the love you give to everyone else..give some back to yourself!

You've got to say, I think that if I keep working at this and want it badly enough I can have it. It's called perseverance.

No comments:

Post a Comment