Yes, this is my water bottle...It is a 64oz (2 liters, 2 quarts, a 1/2 gallon... however you want to put it!)!
I drink 2 1/2 to 3 bottles a day. Yes... I know where EVERY bathroom is in my area! But, I am well hydrated!
- Roughly 75% of your body is water, it is mostly stored in the skin. (Think ...clear skin!)
- Your metabolic rate is increased by 30% when you drink cold water. The reason is, because your body has to work harder to increase the temperature of the water to match your body temperature.
- Water is the main facilitator of digestion...do I have to explain that?
- Water is the main component of the blood, brain, cells, muscles, joints and organs!
- We can live for weeks without food, but only a few days without water!
I was having lunch the other day with friends when one said that she heard that she was suppose to drink 1/2 her body weight in water! She thought they meant "in pounds"! Wow that's a whole load of water!! :)
Its actually your weight divided in half, is how many ounces of water you should drink! I personally feel good with a gallon and a half, with lemon of course!
"If we defend our habits, we have no intentions of quitting them."