- Misto (or cooking spray)
- 2 Tablespoons packed light brown sugar (organic or regular)
- 1 Tablespoon Chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground Cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon salt (can omit)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground pepper
- 6- 6oz salmon fillet
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (I used my misto)
Grill the salmon until charred, about 4 to 5 minutes. Flip the salmon and cook another 5 to 6 minutes. Remove and serve immediately.
Nutritional information: Calories 280, total fat 13g, Protein 34 grams.
Super good! You'll love it and so will your hubby ;)
I can do this...I know I can. It's just going to take time & patience.