Thursday, July 28, 2011

My Latest Favorite Side Dish!


I am loving this salad lately! It wouldn't be because I have fresh tomatoes and basil growing in my garden would it?? Nah...
I used 2 English cucumbers cut in quarters
2 large tomatoes chopped
a bunch of basil chopped
a quarter cup of Fat free Feta (maybe a bit more)
and a quarter cup of Red Bull Italian Dressing or your favorite lite version
Sea Salt and Pepper to taste.
Throw it all together in a bowl and pop it in the fridge for a bit to let the flavors marry.
Perfect light side salad!

"There are two choices really.
You can either surrender to the pressures of life and the struggles of this particular battle....
or you continue the fight...and do so with even more vengence and determination to reach your goals then you did before."

No comments:

Post a Comment