Friday, July 8, 2011

Favorite Friday...

These are my absolutely most favorite comfortable shoes I've ever owned! Asics fit my feet perfectly. I have deviated every once in a while because of a good deal or they were cute...but I always go back to what feels good on my high arched foot! I even had a pink and silver metallic pair once! Uuuggg...not me, but I was in need of a pair to run in and my current pair was "run-out"! You do know you have to change your running shoes often, right? Depending on how many miles are on them, just like tires on your car! So if you are unsatisfied in your current shoe, try my favorites. Oh and they are not just for running! They make cross trainers and studio shoes too! Just saying...Asics company, throw the girl a bone :)

To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream;
not only plan, but also believe.
- Anatole France

1 comment:

  1. Yep, I love my asics too! And I can totally tell when a new pair of shoes is due..... my knees start to ache when I run!

    ReplyDelete