Friday, July 15, 2011

Favorite Friday...My Garden

My Garden sits up on the far corner of our upper yard. It gets a ton of sun, which makes it GROW like crazy! Of course we are watering every night. (I hate to say this, but we need more rain!) I have cabbage, tomatoes, peppers, butternut squash, spaghetti squash, summer squash, zucchini, broccoli, cilantro, basil, and 2 strawberry plants not bearing fruit :(

I am amazed with myself that everything is doing so well! Next year, I think we may expand!
(Note to self...don't plant 16 squash plants in front of the gate! Who knew spaghetti squash grows OVER everything!!) So, you will be seeing recipes for the previous vegetables coming soon! Maybe something on...do I dare say...canning!

"Things that seem hard are not always that hard. Put one foot in
front of the other, and you'll get to the end."

No comments:

Post a Comment