Monday, November 7, 2011

Decisions

I tell my boys all of the time..."The decisions that you make today, will effect you for the rest of your life." Now my boys are 13..and they sometimes, SOMETIMES...they think I am just talking crazy! Who knew?! We, as grown-ups, know that that statement is so true in so many facets! As complex as deciding to get married, to having children, to your career. Or as simple as, what exercise am I going to do today, to what am I going to eat!

I have made a decision that will definitely effect my life, and maybe yours as well. I am breaking away from the "box", and I am going out on my own! Exciting as it is...it is frighting as well!

I will have more details in the weeks ahead. We, My husband and I, are trying to decide whether to build a place or buy an existing building. (We both need one!) Stay tuned!

Just know one thing...It will NOT be an "inside the box" training facility! It's time to get EXCITED!!

The time for action is now. It's never too late to do something.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Really??? Holy smokes, make it closer to me than your house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot tell you how excited I am for YOU!!! I envision this metal and concrete type room where torture will happen. Torture in a good way :) Good luck Tammy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I look forward to hearing more details. And I'm sure it is scary for you, but you will be amazing at whatever you do!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best Wishes!! I know it will be great!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete